If you're interested in training in MP, Here is what you can expect:
MP Students train only once per week:
* Every training is devoted to building inner power, movement patterns & combative self defense techniques.
Our training sessions last approximately 2 hours.
Here are the typical class outlines:
* OPENING CEREMONY -done before training begins
* RUNNING/JOGGING -to warm up & get in tune with the body
* STRETCHING -to ensure proper energy flow and avoid injuries.
* ENERGY BUILDING-performing specific breathing exercises to Increase Amounts and Density of Inner Power.
* MAINTENANCE OF ENERGY -specific breathing techniques done after every training session to maintain the current level of power.
* REPLENISHING OF ENERGY -Specific breathing techniques designed to recharge & return healthy energy to the Bio-energy system
* CLOSING CEREMONY -performed after every training session
Merpati Putih classes are very structured and run in 6 month programs. Each individual student is non-replaceable , meaning that if a student discontinues training after only 3 months, another student cannot fill their position in class because a full 6 month period is required to build sufficient Inner Power to advance with the class.
Tests for advancement to higher power levels may be taken after 6 months of training within a certain level, After reaching level 5, tests for advancement are taken once a year
**Students must attend at least 70% of training classes over the 6 month period in order to build sufficient power to test. Tests include minimum requirements of different aspects of Inner Power management for the particular level of training.
LEVEL 1 - DASAR I (Member Candidate Period)
In this program training focuses on changing the body from a Sugar, ATP & Oxygen based system to an Inner Power Generating & Sustained system.
LEVEL 2 - DASAR II (Merpati Putih Member 1st level)
This program focuses on intensifying Inner Power built during Candidate period & learning to better control its flow within the body.
LEVEL 3 - BALIK I (Converse/Redirection Level I)
The redirection program focuses on Intensifying Inner Power, directing it at will, & controlling its effects.
LEVEL 4 - BALIK II (Converse/Redirection Level II)
This program is focused on controlling the entire body’s energy, swift Direction & Redirection of focus & personal power understanding.
LEVEL 5 - Kombinasi I
LEVEL 6 - Kombinasi II
LEVEL 7 - Khusus I (hands speciality)
LEVEL 8 - Khusus II (Kick speciality)
LEVEL 9 - Khusus III (body speciality)
LEVEL 12 - Inti II
3,000 yen / month (Adult/大人)
Sasaran/ Training place/ 道場
School of the Republic of Indonesia, Tokyo (SRIT)
MAIN SPORT HALL
Every Monday 19:00-21:30 (train only once per week)